Make your own Origami Activity Kit and Genuine Origami Paper
• A wonderful way to learn model-making Origami skills
• Select from progressive levels of difficulty to create 18 models
• Includes 20 Sheets of genuine Japanese folding paper
• A high quality gift and truly fascinating project for creative thinkers
This is the ideal kit to ensure you have fun learning the ancient art form of Origami! Select from 20 sheets of genuine Japanese folding paper, in many different colours - including gold and silver foils, to create a range of wonderful models. The easy-to-follow and beautifully illustrated instructions book guides you step by step, in picture form, through the folding techniques required to make 18 different models of varying complexity.
Start off with the Goldfish or Duck, then go up a level and build the classic Crane or Dog before you tackle the highest levels of difficulty – the classic and more complex figures such as the Tiger or Dragon. Whatever your choice, the eighteen models detailed in this kit will enable you to have exciting products to show for your efforts. Folding paper proves to be highly rewarding fun in this ancient Eastern art of model-making!
• 20 Sheets of genuine Japanese folding paper
• Assorted paper colours and foils measuring 15x15cm
• Easy-to-follow book illustrating folding instructions for 18 models
• Pack size approx: 18cm x 18cm x 1.8cm